The Triathlete's Training Bible - Third Editionby Joe Friel
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW about preparing for a triathlon is in this book. Praised by professional and amateur athletes alike as the most comprehensive reference available, The Traiathlete's Training Bible includes all of the latest advances in training methods and technology.
Regardless of your experience, you can find success in triathlon with Joe Friel's step-by-step approach to season planning and race preparation. This third edition is fully revised and expanded with the sport's latest proven strategies, including:
- How to maximize form and fitness and effectively manage fatigue
- Drills and strategies for improved economy in swimming, cycling, and running
- The best way to adapt your training plan over the course of a season
- Smarter nutrition to improve your body composition and speed recovery
- Supplemental strength training to build efficiency and power
Whatever goals you set for yourself, The Triathlete's Training Bible will help you reach them. Let Joe Friel guide you to your maximum potential and best performance.